What will I be when I grow up? How will I get there successfully? These are questions we’ve all asked.
In this packed, 4-session introductory online program designed with career experts from the Harvard Business School, your student will begin to answer those questions and build a foundation for success in college, career and life. They will be equipped with powerful tools and skills not taught in school – from identifying career options and college majors to managing their online profile and creating powerful impressions both for colleges and the job market. Help your student make the most of their high school years and avoid common mistakes that can hold them back from future success. This online class is an introduction to the full 10-session Discover Your Future course here. Sign-up Now.
Class 1 – Turn Passions into Career Paths
- Take our Super Interest Assessment
- Discover your passions, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify possible college majors and career options
Class 2 – Corner Your Career Options
- Envision your dream job: What does it say about you?
- Brainstorm alternative careers that fit your values
- Identify three career options to explore further
Class 3 – Network to Get Ahead -- Online and Offline
- Learn networking skills and begin to build your network
- Leverage new ways to network online and offline
- Know how to effectively ask questions and get help
Class 4 – Manage Your Online Profiles & Reputation
- Learn how colleges and recruiters are using your social profiles
- Avoid common mistakes
- Give your online profile a facelift quickly and effectively
$240 Special Discount: $190 (20% discount)