The Key to Teaching Your Kids Money? Fun
It's not easy to teach your kids money when they want to watch Barney or play ball in the street.
But as there are some great games out there, noted by our friends at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
And, as a parent, you know how vitally important it is. Only 22 states require an economics course in high school according to a survey, but only 13 require personal finances.
- Piggy Bank Disney (ages 8-12)
- Planet Orange (ages 6-12)
- Practical Money Skills (ages 4-12)
- Reality Check (ages 8-12)
- D2D Fund’s Financial Entertainment games (young adults)